Raleigh, Durham & Chapel Hill NC Parking Lot Light Specialist
The parking lot lighting specialists from Bryant Durham Services are highly trained, licensed electricians that thrive on providing optimal service standards. From small Mom & Pop grocery store parking lot lighting systems to complex systems at international airports, we pay attention to every detail of every job. We understand that you want your patrons to be safe and secure while visiting your commercial establishment. We have the man power, most modern equipment, resources and expertise to make even the most perplexing projects run smoothly and efficiently through completion.
- We use American made products. U.S. manufacturers back up their products better than those from most other countries. We also count on the rigid quality control standards employed by American companies.
- We understand the city government mandates concerning candle spacing in parking lots. Many times, owners are unaware that their current parking lot lighting system is not up to code. Let us create innovative solutions for your unique situation.
- New Green legislation is initiating various changes in parking lot lighting system codes. We keep you from violating any and all Dark Sky laws.
- Bryant-Durham chooses our parking lot lighting system products very meticulously. We only offer lighting system components that are highly efficient, yet create no sacrifice of performance.
In need of an installation or repair of a pole light fixture? Learn more
Bryant-Durham Services inspects, maintains, repairs and installs complete parking lot lighting systems for:
- Grocery stores;
- Schools and universities;
- Parking garages;
E-mail or telephone our professional and friendly staff here at Bryant Durham Services today to schedule your free consultation session.
Bryant-Durham Services provides professional electrical and HVAC services in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill and across NC. Our electricians and heating and air conditioning technicians proudly offer repairs, replacements and installations for residential and commercial customers.